7861 Heritage Drive
Annandale, VA 22003
If you've ever talked with Christina for more than a minute, you know that she has a few loves in life. Her dog, food and CrossFit (and her husband)....and we love having her as a member at CFA!!!!
Whether she is working out 6 days in a row, cheering for everyone, or just making sure that we're all fed after the Open WODs, Christina has definitely earned this months Member Spotlight!! Here's a little more about Christina...
1. Why did you start Crossfit?
I started CrossFit because I wanted to get fit and strong.
2. What song gets you super pumped?
This is a tough one... "Break Ya Neck" by Busta Rhymes OR "Da Rockwider" by Method Man, Redman
3. What is your favorite CF movement?
4. What is your least favorite CF movement?
5. What is your spirit animal?
Okay, so, I've never really thought about this one before, so I googled "which animals sleep the most?" And I got Koala, who sleeps 22 hours a day. Yes, I'd like that, please.
6. What is your favorite cheat meal?
1 Big Mac, 1 Filet-O-Fish, 10 pieces of chicken nuggets, 1 cheeseburger (no onions), french fries, and a mcflurry. ....I'd like all in one sitting but doesn't have to be as long as it's a combination of 2-3 of those items.
7. What Games athlete would you most like to meet?
Brooke Wells, for sure!
8. Do you have any goals or skills you are tackling right now?
I have a whole list but top priority right now is unbroken Double Unders and unbroken strict pull ups.
9. What movement would you like to see as a clinic at CFA?
I'd have to say snatches. Among many of the movements I would love to master, I have grown to really like snatches and know that there is much room for improvement.
10. What do you love about CFA?
Oh my goodness, where do I start? I love, love, LOVE the CFA family. The coaches are just flippin awesome- always so attentive, always teaching, always healing, and always encouraging. Everyone at CFA are always looking out for each other, always cheering each other on right at the brink of WOD pain & death, always feeding each other and making each other laugh. When I come to the box, it never feels like "coaches and members." To me, it always feels like I'm coming to be with family.
11. If you were a cereal which one would you be?
Hmm.... Fruit Loops for sure. So much yummy flavor in one bite!
12. Is there something, like a mantra, you repeat to get through the hard workouts?
Mm.... not really but when I feel like giving up during a workout, I yell, "you can rest later!" to myself, in my head.
13. Most proud CF moment?For the first time in my life, I CLIMBED THE ROPE!!!!
Your Email/URL (Optional):
Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.